GuarantCo’s vision is to become a centre of excellence for local currency credit solutions in low income countries (Africa, South and Southeast Asia) thereby assisting with the alleviation of poverty. Since our inception in 2005, we have enabled $5,225 million of investments through 45 projects in 18 countries, 39.5 million with improved access to infrastructure and created 221,421 jobs.
The GuarantCo team is small, nimble, diverse, focused, action orientated and non-hierarchical. We are based in the City of London in the Bevis Marks building, next to the Gherkin.
If you are passionate about making a difference and working in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment, we would like to hear from you.
Our values matter to us. They are not just a set of words on paper, we truly live them, are the root of our business and help create and maintain an inclusive culture.
- Take ownership and be accountable
- Be proactive, find solutions and innovate
- Support a collaborative culture and diversity
- Act with integrity and protect our reputation
- Foster a health and safety culture
- Develop a team of leaders for the future
If your values match ours, you will find GuarantCo a rewarding and inspirational place to work.